Ketchikan Fishing Rates
|Four Hour Salmon Fishing Charter
Most Common Cruise Ship Charter
|$700 (up to 4 anglers)|
|$875 (5 anglers)|
|$1,050 (6 anglers)|
|* Snacks and Drinks Included|
|Half-Day Fishing-Six Fishing Hours
Bottom Fishing a Possibility
|$900 (up to 4 anglers)|
|$1,125 (5 anglers)|
|$1,350 (6 anglers)|
|* Lite Lunch/Drinks Included|
|All Day Fishing
Ten Fishing Hours
|$1,350 (up to 4 anglers)|
|$1,550 (over 4-6 anglers)|
|* Full Lunch/Snacks/Drinks Included|
|* Fishing Licenses and King Salmon Stamps can be purchased on board, but purchasing them online saves fishing time and hand written paperwork and is much appreciated.|
Where do we meet?
Cruise ship passengers will be met at your ship by Captain Clay as you get off the ship. No long taxi rides, buses, or shuttles. Just get on the boat and go fishing.
If you are staying in town, I will meet you at the boat slip at a designated time at clients preference.
What is included:
- Fishing Gear, all Tackle, and Bait
- Raingear Tops and Bottoms
- Arrangements for Custom Fish Processing available on board
- Beverages and Snacks
Fishing Licenses/King Salmon Stamps can be purchased onboard. Children under the age of 16 do not need to purchase a sportfishing license.
Recommendations on What to Bring:
- Warm Layered Clothing/Raingear
- Proper Fishing/Boat Footwear
We have all the safety equipment that is required by law and then some. In Alaska, "All persons under 13 years of age must wear a USCG approved life jacket while on the deck of a boat or in an open boat."
Booking & Deposit Policy
- 30% Deposit Required to Book Trip (Checks or Cashier Checks)
- Payment in Full prior to Departure (Cash, Cashiers Check)
- Deposits are fully refundable if I cancel for any reason.
- Deposits can be transferred to another date (upon availability)
- Deposits are Fully refundable 30 days prior to trip.
* (less 5% processing Fee)